Music is meant to be found, shared, and enjoyed. Thus, the beginning of my “Mine & Ours” blog series.
I love hunting for music (usually I use Discover Weekly or New Music Friday on Spotify or surf through Soundcloud for artists to follow and add to my feed) and creating playlists, so I thought I would aim to share a new list of songs every/ every other month with some gems. Enjoy x
- Cold War // Cautious Clay
- Sleep Talking // Charlotte Lawrence
- Someone Else’s Name // Jacob Ray
- Slipping // Quinn Lewis
- When Will I See You Again // Shakka- Amtrac Remix
- Good song, great remix. And current vibe…
- Attica ’71 (Acoustic) // Olivver the Kid
- Medicinal // Jess Gallo
- Vibey and cozy.
- Stoned on You // Jaymes Young
- Young has an incredible voice. Song is also just good in general.
- Drifter // Hippie Sabotage
- Completely instrumental
- Do You Go Up // Khai
- Chorus is simply stunning.
- California Girls (NoMBE vs Sonny Alven) // NoMBe, Sonny Alven
The playlist on my Soundcloud! I’ll be continuing to add songs throughout the month 🙂
(I won’t mix and match Christmas with this playlist butttttt I can’t release a December playlist and NOT include my all time favorite Christmas songs.. who do you think I am?)
- All I Want for Christmas is You // Mariah Carey
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time of the Year // Andy Williams
- White Christmas // Irving Berlin
- Blue Christmas // Elvis Presley
- Santa Baby // Eartha Kitt
- Little Saint Nick // The Beach Boys