You can have anything you desire or be anyone you want. Here’s how to do it.
Before you read this blog post, please watch the sister video to get a general understanding of how I define and use manifestation and the Law of Attraction in my own life!
It would be easy to break the Law of Attraction down into a million steps, but I want you to apply the LoA into your own life in a way that works for you. Below are (what I think) the most important and basic steps to manifestation- feel free to embellish.
(“Step 0”- Understand the logic of it. Watch the video to understand this.)
- Set your intention
- Use “I will” (NOT “I want to”)
- Use positive language- what you do intend (vs. what you don’t like about your life)
- Believe and trust that your intention will happen
- Share your intention (it will make you more accountable)
- Believe your intention is a reality that will come true
- Make decisions that will lead to your goal
- Constantly remind yourself of your intentions
- Take risks (you won’t get anywhere you haven’t been without putting yourself in new situations)
- Become open and willing with new experiences
- Monitor the life of your manifestation
- Recognize successful manifestations
- What have you already subconsciously manifested into your life?
- Learn from your successes- what path did your manifested ideas take to become reality? What were the easy parts of manifesting and what was harder? Is this a short term or long term success? Is this a material or spiritual gain or both?
- Practice gratitude.
- Amazing things do not come out of greed or jealousy. They come from a place of gratitude, acceptance, and love.
- Thank the universe, yourself, and the process for delivering this intention.
- Embrace the success and push it forward- what else can you bring into your life now?
Email: TUT- A Note From The Universe
This is a once-daily(ish) email from a dude named Mike Doodley and his brand focused on manifesting great things into your life and reminding you that YOU CAN DO IT. You enter your goals when you sign up and the witty, short messages you receive will leave you feeling inspired and reinvigorated every morning. Here’s my email from today:
You can sign up for TUT here. (It’s free!)
Diary: Manifestation Journal
This can be any plain journal you have. It doesn’t need to solely be a Manifestation Journal (I share my “manifestation journal” with entries for different purposes) but make sure there is enough space for manifestation entries for about a year. You can do this yearly, quarterly, sporadically, or monthly (what I prefer). In these entries, write positive “I will” statements of goals you want to manifest into your own life. Usually I will write these in a list or in bubbles around the page. Check back once in a while to remind yourself of your intentions and to recognize what has become reality.
Bonus: On a page next to each entry, write what you are grateful for. This is a good time for reflection and looking back at previous entries to see what has manifested into your life thus far. It can also jog your memory of goals which may not have manifested yet so you can re-add these to your current list.
Documentary: The Secret
The Secret (recommended to me by Danielle Carolan!) is an interview-based documentary all about the Law of Attraction. I watched this after filming my own video because I didn’t want it to sway my opinions but I was pleasantly surprised to hear a few similarities with my own line of thought. There are definitely some parts of it I don’t agree with but if you want some more view points on the topic, this is a good place to start.
Book: Change Your Life
This is the book I used in my video. It certainly isn’t only focused on the Law of Attraction, but there are great quotes for all different parts of life. This is more of a “create a positive mindset” tool.
These are the quotes I used in the video, just in case you want to copy them into your own phone or journal and use them as little reminders!
“One can’t believe impossible things.” “I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen, “When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
If you have enough fantasies, you’re ready, in the event that something happens.
Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. If you can dream it, you can make it so.
I made these babies for you guys so pick your vibe and let LoA become a reality in your life with daily reminders and encouragement! If you have any questions please let me know 🙂 These are designed to fit around the time on the lock screen of an iPhone. If you use them send me a screenshot!! Xoxo